I am so overwhelmed with emotions right now because I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. I am extremely thankful to Annie @ Booknerd Travels for thinking of me for this award. Her posts are so creative and especially the travel-related posts are a must-read. Go check her blog now. Before talking about the rules, I would like to tell you that I was nominated for this award before my hiatus. With so much work to catch up, I have been able to get around writing it today only. So, Annie please accept my apologies for delaying this post.
So the rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Without further ado, let us start with the questions straight away.
What inspires you to blog?
My insatiable desire to read and talk about books all the time is the inspiration behind this blog.
Do you honestly read the blogs from people you followed?
I like to read about books and take part in discussions which is why I follow only bookish blogs. So, yes I read the blogs from people I follow because that is the reason why I followed them in the first place.
Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
I want to be working for a product based company as a Developer Evangelist and probably be done with my Masters by then.
How many times a week you post a blog?
I am still new to blogging so I don’t have a schedule right now. Whenever I feel like talking about a book I am reading I open my laptop and start typing.
If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?
Confession time. I haven’t watched or read about any superhero. No marvel comics or films. So, I really don’t know who should I be so that I am most helpful to the people around me.
Are you a believer?
I am a Hindu and we are believers.
Where would you like to live and why?
I would like to live in a quiet place where people are familiar, friendly, helpful and not mean to each other.
What is one thing you hope to do in 2018?
The inspiration behind this answer is Annie. I love exploring new places and cuisines. So, I really hope that in 2018 I travel to a far-off place.
What hobbies do you have?
Apart from reading, I really like coding. I love wracking my brains for hours and hours for learning a new language or solving a complex solution.
If traveling became free, where would you like to go first?
Mentally I have traveled to Germany so many times.😅 But, if God makes traveling free I would rush to Germany.
What do you like more: cats or dogs?
I have never been able to make a choice when it comes to animals. I know I shall fail today also. So, let’s just say BOTH.
Now, comes the part where I have to nominate other blogs. I nominate
Apologies if I am tagging you again. If I nominate you, please don’t feel obliged to do this. You can answer in the comments or write them in a post. I am curious to read your answers.
My questions are:
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- If given a chance to meet an author, who would you meet and why?
- Why do you blog?
- Describe your reading style. Are you a planner or a random reader?
- What would you choose; Book or Internet?
- Three things you always carry with yourself.
- Where would you like to live and why?
- If you had to choose one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Tell me one fact about yourself.
- If traveling became free, where would you like to go?
- What is at the top of your bucket list?